Why spend thousands of dollars a year on prescription human growth hormone (HGH) injections or waste your money on bogus HGH products when you can raise your HGH levels for free and reap many other health benefits while you're at it.
1) Exercise – This is undoubtedly the single best way to increase HGH levels. There’s plenty of good research showing the exercise-HGH link, it works better than any supplement, and there is no risk of side effects.
2) Sleep – The body makes HGH near the end of the sleep cycle, so getting enough sleep is a key to having good HGH levels.
3) Manage Stress – The stress hormone cortisol has a direct effect on lowering HGH levels. Two of the best ways to manage stress are to get some exercise and get enough sleep (see #1 and #2).
4) Normalize Insulin – This is best accomplished with steps #1, 2 and 3 above, plus a wholesome diet with minimal sugar and refined carbohydrates.
5) Hormone Balance – In women, both estrogen and progesterone have been shown to raise HGH levels. The three—HGH, progesterone and estradiol are intimately connected to each other in the hormonal dance, particularly in breast tissue. In balance they contribute to optimal health. Out of balance they can increase the risk of breast cancer. In men, testosterone has been shown to increase HGH levels. For details on the safe use of testosterone in men, please read Dr. John Lee’s Hormone Balance for Men.